DAMBACH roller conveyors consist of a stable frame with rollers bolted in place. The rollers are driven by an easily serviced tangential chain drive with tensioning unit housed in a drive enclosure. The entire drivetrain is enclosed for safety and to prevent tampering. Flanged wheels rotate with the rollers to help transport goods carefully. The frame is height-adjustable.
Conveyors – Materials Handling Systems
DAMBACH chain conveyors consist of self-supporting chain strands mounted on a rigid frame. The number of strands can be varied to suit the application. Duplex chains with straight side plates guarantee careful transport of your goods on an optimised support surface. Chains are supported on low-friction slide rails and can be individually tensioned. All chain strands are driven via a common driveshaft fully enclosed for safety. The mounting frames bolted to the main frames are height-adjustable.
- High throughput rates
- Travelling speed up to 0.5 m/s and acceleration up to 0.8 m/s²
- Max. 1500 kg per storage position
- Long-lasting, many parts with high-quality galvanised finish
- Simple maintenance with many identical parts
- Decentralised control concept via data and power bus
- Frequency-controlled drives for soft starting
- Logic elements and frequency controllers integrated into drives
Product brochure:DAMBACH pallet-handling technology
(ca. 1.4 MB)